Reflect on the simple moments of your every day...join me and others who are filling the blank pages of our lives, remembering and being present in the pause.

"The sun...in its full glory, either at rising or setting-this, and many other like blessings we enjoy daily; and for the most of them, because they are so commom, most...forget to pay their praises. But let us not."
Izaak Walton

5/08/2008

Taking Part In The Simple Woman's Daybook

Here's how to take part:

1. Create your daybook using the prompts below making sure in your entry you include a link back to my blog using this link.

(This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me as your hostess as well as for your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too. The Daybook Edition will be posted on the first Monday of each month.
______________________________

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...

I am thinking...

I am thankful...

In the kitchen...

I am wearing...

I am creating...

I am going...

I am wondering...

I am reading...

I am hoping...

I am looking forward to...

I am learning

Around the house...

I am pondering...

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things...

A few plans for the rest of the week:

A peek into my day...

(add your picture here)

______________________________
 
2. Copy the "permalink" ONLY from your "The Simple Woman's Daybook" post, not the link to the current entry on your blog. This will make it much easier for others to find it instead of looking through the entire list of entries at your blog for your "daybook". Anyone not posting ONLY the daybook entry permalink will have their link removed.

3. Come back here and add your permalink to the Mister Linky box (second box) In the first box where it lists "YOUR NAME" place your first name or the title of your blog.

PLEASE NOTE: Inappropriate links, links to things you sell, etc. will be removed at my discretion.

If you have any questions about writing your daybook or linking up here please contact me at thesimplewoman@gmail.com